Mike lives in Raleigh, works at Epic Games, and loves his food.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

lucky 17

I have some cool Gears stuff to share.

First, we're going to have our trailer in movie theaters in July, which is going to be too cool. Now I have an extra reason to see A Scanner Darkly and Clerks 2.

Full list at:
http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=503
.

Also for those of you who haven't seen it, catch me and a very small portion of the Gears team in the Gears of War: The Road to E3 documentary. It ran on MTV and MTV2 for a few months, and now it's archived on MTV's overdrive site (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive). Just go to the games channel and pan down and you'll see it, and a few other shorts about us. Turns out I can play foosball.

17 is apparently Zoe's lucky number, and that's good enough for me to switch my allegiances.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Capps said...

No doubt, I'm one lucky sob. Hard work, but can't complain, we have eight kinds of poptarts in the snack closet...

Fri Jun 23, 08:20:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home